Friday, May 2, 2008

Watch List for 5/2/08 : Expecting a consolidationg/breather

I could be wrong though. The way the Nasdaq ran up today, it could easily gap up and run some more.

Nothing new to really add tonight. I basically have the same watch list and mentality going into tomorrow, although I may try and focus on some of those Brazilian stocks a bit more, as a lot of them retraced or consolidated today.

Don't forget to keep an eye on that dollar, especially in light of tomorrow mornings Employment Situation (1 hr before the open).

Oh, I will highlight 2 tech names I'm liking right here. I already mentioned RIMM in today's recap but I also like the way BRCM has consolidated and it looks like its beginning its next leg higher.

I'll have more to say this weekend after a more detailed chart review.

Good luck and make some good trades.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home