Thursday, April 24, 2008

RIMM - Research In Motion - Coil; MOS - Mosaic - Coil / Cup & Handle

RIMM & MOS offered similar patterns as far as their coils go.

RIMM then went on to form a bowl / rounded bottom type pattern, where as MOS failed in the C&H.

When looking at the 2 examples look at how dramatically different the volume is on their upside breaks.

Also notice, that despite leaving quite a bit of $$ on the table, I had some pretty successful trades in them. Even though the MOS patterns didn't exactly pan out, I still locked in some profit on each trade and managed my stops properly.



The AG names I was watching while trading MOS (I was cycling through them for evidence of reversals, as sectors often trade together): POT (sector leader), AGU, MON, & CF.



Just out of curiosity, do you guys prefer that I annotate the trades on the blog, or on the charts?

I try and use different (legible) colors where I can in order to make things easy to follow. I'm sure that MOS trade is probably a little on the crazy side though, since there are so many annotations.

4 comments:

like the details on the charts.

I like the details on thr chart, too. Really like your blog. Best of luck.

jb

Nice trades! I like the comments on the charts, but since you are asking for feedback I would say that the charts are a little large for me. I typically do my trading with a large monitor but tend to read blogs and do my own blog later in the day from my laptop, so the large charts are less friendly because I have to scroll back and forth and up and down. Anyway, it might be just me.
Good trading!
anarco

Thanks guys.

Anarco,

Yea my main trading monitor is pretty large. I could try and shrinking each image, but I'd have to make sure the text is still legible after resizing the image.

I'll try giving it a test run.

Thanks.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home