Saturday, September 27, 2008

Putting the blog on hold for now, Thanks for your support.

My apologies to all the readers who've supported this blog. I should have come to this decision a bit sooner. I've tried to hold off in the attempt to resume blogging at some point. I feel that about a month ago my ability to blog has gone down hill. It's a combination of less time, more focus on trading setups and a fairly busy personal/work life.

At the present time, I'm simply unable to put in the effort and set aside the time to blog consistently.

I will still be trading on a regular basis. The markets have definitely been more difficult over the last 2 months. I feel like I've navigated them fairly well. Most of the accounts I manage are at or near all time highs. Had I gone through a similar trading environment even as little as 6 months ago, I doubt I would have been able to say the same.

I've learned a lot about trading through blogging and definitely appreciate the time put in by other bloggers. You never really realize how much time and effort is put into blogging until you attempt to do so yourself.

In the future event that I will be able to resume blogging, I'll be sure and get the word out.

Thanks to all of you for your support on this blog and thanks to Jamie, HCPG, Brian Shannon and Jason Leavitt, among many others, for helping me become the trader I am.

I wish you all the best of luck!

2 comments:

All the best Dave. Enjoyed reading your posts. And, thanks for the recognition.

Thanks Jamie.

Post a Comment

Older Post Home