Friday, July 25, 2008

AGU Update & A few trade ideas

I had a pretty busy day today. I got paged pretty early on and basically had to walk away from a short setup / day trade I was looking in on AGU and POT on top of the AGU puts I already had. Both had gapped up and started to form what appeared to be descending triangles. Needless to say they both basically collapsed minutes after I had to leave :)

I closed out my AGU puts at 2 different points in the day for a nice gain. There was nothing terribly technical behind the exits and my chart of AGU at the time of entry was already posted a few days back, so I'll post 2 ideas I'm keeping an eye on.





As always, manage your risk. No matter how good those 2 setups may look, they always have the potential to fail.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home