Thursday, June 5, 2008

*Updated* Singles: STP - Sun Tech Power, SOLF - Solar Fun, AKS - AK Steel, MTL - Mechel Steel, CLF - Cleveland Cliffs

Ended up with singles in each of the above names, before I was shaken out as the MBI/ABK downgrade news was released. In some cases it was good, in other cases they stabilized to run higher. Kind of hard to work on letting profits run when the market feels like it can reverse @ any minute... But maybe thats just my feelings about it right now?

I'll post the charts later tonight.

I may and take tomorrow off as I've had a very solid week. It depends on what the market looks like tomorrow morning.


*** Sorry no charts tonight. I spent the majority of the afternoon and evening taking care of errands as I'm preparing to move later this month. A lot of my free time this week has been spent towards prepping for the move.

I'll try and post the charts tomorrow or sometime this weekend.


** Updated***

Here are the charts (4 decently managed trades and 1 bad one in CLF):











Again nothing special, just hitting a few singles.

4 comments:

I hope you traded today SOL was good today long and short

Thanks Bubs.

Glad you caught SOL. I didn't like the early gyrations and sat back on my hands.

The one trade I made in ANR stopped me out almost immediately.

nice work this week.

Thanks Eddie, you too. It can be harder to sit back and do nothing sometimes.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home