Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MON - Monsanto - Base & Break / Swing; TRA - Terra Industries - Base & Break; DVN - Devon Energy - Base & Break Swing

Here's MON & TRA.





I still have to work on letting my gap up base & break trades run a bit more. As you can see they both ran much higher even after I exited.

That's the one real downside to the setup. You're basically trading off of 1&3 minute charts with out any defined targets. Sometime in the near future I plan on going back over my previous base & break trades and seeing how the use of Fibonacci levels work as targets. I'm also going to try to focus on incorporating larger time frames (5, 10, & 15 minute charts) in order to stay in and let the trades run a bit longer.

Here's DVN, which I added shortly after my XTO post earlier.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home