Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Market Recap & No trades today

AT&T's DSL connections are still very slow. Quotes and charts on my screen feel like they are crawling, as a result I made no trades.

I'm moving on Saturday and my brother's graduation ceremony is on Friday morning. So unless my internet connection has improved dramatically by tomorrow morning, I will be taking the rest of the week off.

Take care & be careful out there. We have retail sales tomorrow & the CPI on Friday. In addition, if you are trading, be sure to keep quotes of LEH, MER, the XLF & the USO on your screens.

Speaking of LEH, it appears the real panic is starting to settle in. I noticed it had dropped almost ~2 points in the last 30 minutes of trading.

Will the Fed have to step in yet again? Will someone else?

I'm sure thats what a lot of people are hoping. Judging by the volume over the last few days, the offering LEH made @ $28 / share, and all the talking heads on CNBC trying to pump LEH up as a value below $30. Ok, how much below $30?

2 comments:

When did leh offer shares at 28.
A one stock trader could have retired on this one.

Are you in the East Bay area? I am seeing the samn damn thing with my shitty ass dsl connection

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home