Tuesday, June 3, 2008

*Updated* Momentum Base&Break Trio: POT - Potash, AGU - Agrium, GRMN - Garmin

POT & AGU were on the HCPG newsletter last night and Jamie highlighted GRMN.

I didn't end up doing much during the market gyrations today as I was distracted. I finally picked out a TV last week and it was delivered today.

Wow, sorry about taking so long to post the charts. I ended up having to take care of more than I planned.

Here are the trades, hopefully the annotations & explanations make up for the delays.

Pay special attention to the GRMN chart as I've highlighted my adaptation of HCPGs Base & Break setup. You can read more about their system (with out having to subscribe) by checking out their "Best of Blog feature." I highly recommend it. It's has more useful information than a lot of books out there.

Anyways, the charts.

GRMN:


POT:


AGU:


Feel free to leave any feedback / questions for the setup I've highlighted.

2 comments:

Nice trades! I took the same trade on POT and also added at 209, was stopped out on the add. Also took the same trade on AGU but my stop was to aggressive. I entered again at 90 for a target trade to 91.

Thanks Bubs.

I saw your great trade as well in last nights HCPG newsletter.

Congrats on getting into a business school and from the solid trading results last month.

I have a feeling that knowing you've been accepted in a business school now should dramatically help with the psychology of your trading. It's almost like you have a back stop, and you know you'll be ok even if the market isn't cooperating.

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home