Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LDK - LDK Solar - Symmetrical Triangle & DUG / DBA Swings Added

Here's LDK. I think I may need to buy some Solar panels from them. If you look closely thats basically a symmetrical triangle inside another symmetrical triangle.

Looking back, one of the reasons why I took the first partial on LDK, was because the other solars weren't acting nearly as well. The markets weren't acting all that well at the moment either.



Here's DUG, which I added as a swing, just after the FOMC minutes. My entry was at 25.88. It bounced off the median line of the pink channel, which happens to be the channel boundary of the purple channel. You'll also notice how a hammer was formed at that very point.

My primary target is ~28.



Here is DBA, which I highlighted on Monday night's watchlist.



I also tried to enter MDR as a swing, which was highlighted in last night's watchlist. It got above that 61.59 level early in the day, sold off and recaptured it later in the day. I entered there as it appeared to be stabilizing. After the FOMC minutes came out it was clear that the market was selling off and it was only a matter of time before MDR would sink with the market. I closed MDR for a tiny loss.

The market sold off pretty hard after the FOMC minutes, but I was flat going into it. It was hard to find an entry I liked afterwards, as everything that had sold off basically went vertical. I don't really like to enter after vertical moves, especially after emotionally driven events.

1 comments:

hi traderMD. i really like LDK here. One many nice long setups taking shape right now but LDK looks great here. I bot 1500 shrs late friday. good luck.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home