Thursday, May 29, 2008

FSLR - First Solar - Bullish Wedge; SCHN - Schnitzer Steel - Cup & Handle

Market was up decently today, but it sure didn't feel like it. Most stocks I was following had little to no follow through.

I hesitated on taking NSC early in the day and it turned out to be the stock with a monstrous follow through.

Be sure to check out the FSLR chart as I finally was able to point out something I've been meaning to.



Here's SCHN.



Both trades had little follow through, yet were properly managed.

I fear that tomorrow could be another summer like Friday. If you aren't finding solid candidates/setups early in the day, chances are the afternoon maybe worse. I'm going to be paying particularly close attention to the volume on any issue I trade tomorrow.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home