Thursday, April 17, 2008

Watch List for 4/17/08

This is going to have to be another text only watch list. I still can't post pictures on Wordpress (or assign categories for my post right now) and most likely will be changing over my blogging platform this weekend. I will keep you posted.

I like:

  • RIMM here (or over 124) - Nice well formed C&H
  • RIO here - inverse H&S
  • The copper plays I mentioned a few days ago - FCX here inverse H&S, PCU same situation
  • GNK inverse H&S
  • TBSI (another dry shipper) symmetrical triangle
  • CEL - somewhat on the lighter side volume wise, but wow thats a nice C&H

Pending their earnings (tomorrow BMO):

  • RS - nice well formed multi year consolidation / base
  • NUE - symmetrical triangle

And of course keep VMW, NILE, NTRI and BZH on your radar as potential short squeezes.

And as always, check out Momentum Trader, for additional setups.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home